Advertised internet price on autotrader.com, then sales person called to pressure you to come in person.Won't allow you to test drive unless a final price is agreed upon.
The salesperson Malvin handed a different price sheet where the final asking price has a hidden fee $2000 above advertised price which is not disclosed on autotrader.com description (see attached). After we left, sales lady person Monique called to follow up. When I told her we will be looking at another car, she abruptly hung up on me.
This is a switch and bait tactic.Avoid at all cost or buy at your own risk.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- 2013 Bmw X5
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My husband couldnt recall the accident being he was knocked unconcoius,he was sighted neg 2 police stated he fell asleep.I knew this was wrong I heard the snap.After sideswiping a..."
- "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..."
- "My wife recently bought a 2011 BMW X5. After she signed the papers Stephen (the sale manager) informs her that the vehicle needs to be taken to the shop..."
- "I ordered 4 items. 4 items arrived, two of which were not the items I ordered. I called, spent over half an hour on the phone with customer service, and..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "RICARDO SAENZ IS A SCAM! DO NOT HIRE RICARDO SAENZ! I hired him to help handle my mother's affairs and he stole money from her and charged her..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."