Advertised internet price on autotrader.com, then sales person called to pressure you to come in person.Won't allow you to test drive unless a final price is agreed upon.
The salesperson Malvin handed a different price sheet where the final asking price has a hidden fee $2000 above advertised price which is not disclosed on autotrader.com description (see attached). After we left, sales lady person Monique called to follow up. When I told her we will be looking at another car, she abruptly hung up on me.
This is a switch and bait tactic.Avoid at all cost or buy at your own risk.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- 2013 Bmw X5
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I contacted the dealer where we bought our Cougar and showed him pictures of the delaminating that is taking place on the front Panel. He said that Keystone..."
- "We have had RV for 141 days. Dealer has had it in service 38 of those days and it is still in the shop. Closed vent blew off..."
- "Subaru seems to randomly cover or not cover engines in the STi model that break piston ringlands. I had to get quite hostile to finally get reimbursed for my..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I ordered 4 items. 4 items arrived, two of which were not the items I ordered. I called, spent over half an hour on the phone with customer service, and..."